Sunday 16 October 2011

DRONE

http://markrennie.bandcamp.com/

Still Plugging this...if anyone hasn't heard it yet, get on it. I'll be doing a live performance this Friday (21st October). Quite similar to the stuff I've done here. Possibly collaborating with some guest musicians/artists...almost entirely improvised (anything could happen).

The audio acts as a soundtrack to my work, slow pulses, cold and expansive, sometimes an audio assault, terrifying, threatening, sometimes subtle and hopeful.

I'll be creating and recording more soon once I get some money together to buy some more gear. Playing music is the most expensive hobby ever.

Repost and tell all your friends to come down and see the show sometime this week as the 21st is also the closing night of my exhibition.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment